Stretch Marks Removal Ideas That Work
Treating stretch marks can be quite hectic and sometimes, you may be forced to spend huge amounts of your hard-earned money trying to remove the scars. However, this does not have to be the case with you too. Here are a number of things to enlighten you better about stretch marks and hopefully help you avoid spending unnecessarily.
- Stretch marks can affect anyone. Contrary to the common belief that stretch marks only affect women, stretch marks can affect anyone. Yes, it is true that pregnancy causes stretch marks; however, pregnancy is not the only condition that raises the risk of stretch marks. Puberty and weight gain are non-gender issues which also trigger formation of stretch marks. This means that the condition can also affect men the same way as it does women.
- Stretch marks are not a medical condition. Stretch marks are a kind of scars which result from the overstretching of the skin which in turn leads to the damage of collagen fibers. Even with the cells in the dermis damaged, one does not qualify as sick. The condition only affects the physical appearance of the skin and nothing more. Being a non-medical condition therefore means that you will not be endangering your life if you choose not to treat them. If you choose to treat the scars, you insurance may not be useful in catering for the cost of treatment as it is not considered as a medical condition.
- Often, not all products for skin marks removal may be useful. For instance, use of local products like essential oils, use of diets, water or even exercise may not be useful for such marks caused by genetics and heredity. Reason here, your body will kind of be pre-program genetically to form the condition.
- Not stretch mark removal products will be effective for you. Just as you are different from everyone else, you may need to employ a completely different approach to eliminate these scars. As such, not all products even those used by people you know will be effective for you. For that reason therefore, it will be useful to determine the options you have and what may be useful for you and what may not necessarily be effective for you. For instance, use of chemical peels can be quite effective for someone with a less reactive skin. However, the same can be disastrous for people with highly sensitive skin types.
Natural Ways For Scar Removal
One of the greatest benefits of using natural methods to get rid of stretch marks is that such is always very inexpensive. If you are low on cash, here are sure natural methods to get rid of skin scars stretch marks included.
- Eat right. If there is any one thing that can help you both treat and prevent various medical and non-medical conditions is diet. What you eat will usually determine what you are made of and how powerful your body is in regard to protecting itself. As such, it is imperative to ensure intake of all kinds of nutrients. More especially, you may want to ensure proper intake of vitamins and minerals of course in their rightful quantities. While at it, you may also want to avoid use of alcohol, junk foods, highly saturated fats and cigarettes.
- Water. Water. Water. As simple as may seem, consumption of water can actually help you prevent and even aid in the stretch mark removal. A daily intake of two liters of water can help tone you skin which in turn will make the marks less visible.
- Exercising. Sudden weight gain or loss can trigger formation of stretch marks. Exercising will help you keep fit which in turn will ensure graceful loss or otherwise gain of weight. This in turn can help reduce the impact the weight will have on your skin.